Aug 7, 2010

Sweet 19 Hanie~




Happy Birthday Hanie !!

Hani
Si comel
Si peminat hillary duff
Si pinky
Si kasut saiz kecik
Si suka bergambar
Si suka pegang kamera
Si pandai bergaya
Si suka makan
Si suka jalan-jalan

May Allah Bless u always
 Good Luck in your future life
Shower you with taufiq and hidayah

Thank you for being a good listener.
Thank you because appreciate me as your friends.
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your support.
Thank you for your shoulder.
Thank you for your care.
Thank you for everything you do for me dear.
Thank you for being my best friends.

Hope our Friendship will never end.
Friends and Siblings Forever
Miss and Love yah

Selamat Hari Lahir wahai Sahabat.




p/s: Rindu kawan-kawan
   


2 comments:

  1. awwww, so sweet entry ;))

    I really appreciate it. u'r my best girlfriends I ever had. thanx mira cz always beside me since both of us from primary school lagi. really glad to meet u and being friends to u. hope our frienship lasting forever hingga ke ank cucu. haha.

    thanx a million, my dearest mira.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hani: hehe touching laa..
    i love the way u r hani.
    thx coz u apprieciate me as ur best friends
    i miss the way we talk together.
    pillow talk.hehe.

    ReplyDelete